Now, to enjoy the effects of affirmations in our lives, it is good to know the right way to do the affirmations. Here are some of the helpful guidelines:
2. State it in the present tense. 申明 are most effective when said in the present since they imply an event or task in the present. The present convinces you more than the future tense that is still to take place.
3. Choose positive words of encouragement. Refrain from using the words “no” or “not” in your sentences since they indicate the things that you have to remove. Focus more on the things that you want rather than what you fear happening.
5. Repetition is essential to making affirmations work. Your affirmation is a mantra that you will have to keep telling yourself so your subconscious is convinced that this is something that you want to change.
6. Put your heart into it. You have to have more feeling when you say your affirmations. You should not be just reciting something without feeling. Be passionate as you say the words to yourself and take the meaning to your heart so you won’t forget.
7. Believe and persevere. Belief in the affirmations is something that may not come right away. Continue to repeat it believing that you can bring about this improvement in your life.
申明 can work for every aspect of your life. Your affirmations don’t just have to entail your fitness goals; positive affirmations train your brain to bring about the changes that you want. Whether it be fitness, family, financial or business related, affirmations will work to help you succeed.